Tuesday, August 18, 2015

What Do I See?


 What do I see when my mind has locked onto the seed of judgement? 

Better to change the channel of my thinking, rather than darken the being of another with old formations not based in the present nor within reality.  Rather than to darken my own being too by piling up more misinformation.   Fracture the habit by listening to another instead of entertaining my judgements.  But oh the lock of habits can have me in cuffs before I'm aware.  By fostering my awareness,  I may have a chance to twist away from the grip of habit and turn towards the dawn of awakening.

Slow my thinking and thwart the arising of judgement.  In other words - Pay attention.  See the flower before me, not my imagined illustration.


1 comment:

  1. Beautifully worded, so honest. You have become an accomplished writer and poet.

    ReplyDelete