Saturday, January 23, 2021

Renewal

 



After I journaled this morning, renewal leapt off the page at me from a passage I was reading. I decided this would be my word for today. Usually we end our Qi Gong practice with a word. Today I offered the idea that we also begin with the word - renewal. After all we cultivate our Qi to nourish and/or renew our energy.

Settled on the ending for When Am I? Next I need to learn to play it. Reviewed the form of Day Two in the morning as I had to perform it in the afternoon. Joined a group practice session with a seminar I’m involved in. Reviewed basic picking technique which was fun. Seldom use a pic these days but good to revisit. As I write this I saw how renewal slipped in to my practice unaware.


Photo by Paul Bolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment