Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Struggles


 You can’t always get what you want. - Mick Jagger


I worked on Grappling this morning. Have transcribed 75 seconds of these 4 minutes. Then I need to clean up some of the phrases/sections and see what is there.


Continued working on relearning Breaking Light. Met with my friend and played the first three pieces of my four piece set poorly. Opening with what I chose is not working. I saw this clearly after I played  the set for my wife later. I also listened to his work and was able to give him feedback. Valuable time. We will meet again Thursday.


I decided to open with Breaking Light and see what works as number two piece. I need to figure out how to get some of my more intense works into this four piece set limit.  May I get what I need.

Photo by Counseling

No comments:

Post a Comment