Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Even Though I Know Better




Getting ready for the gig tomorrow. Morning practice was fruitful. Afternoon enlightening. Then I decided to pick up the guitar around 8pm even though I was tired. I know better but …

Self-judgement. The ancestors loaded me up on this one. Grateful I have a meditation practice that aids in releasing this and other formations. Sill the right causes and conditions arise and there I am. Making my music practice harder for myself. We begin again constantly and then some. Able to laugh now, even earlier but man what a pain. I know better than to practice when tired, but like the book says “we dwell in forgetfulness."

Tomorrow at 3pm EST I will perform 4 original solo guitar pieces for HomeSong4Life. Listen here:

H4L



Photo by Lisa Zines

No comments:

Post a Comment