Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hiding From Commitment

During an incredibly wonderful dinner with family on New Years Eve we discussed hopes and aspirations for the coming year.  Not quite resolutions, but in the spirit of positive projections and possibilities.  On New Years day this thought arose within me - to publish this blog daily for the New Year.

Recognition of the rightness of this arose & resonated within. Just behind this the resistance began to formulate and excitement about the challenge blends with fear of failure.  But as I know, truly in my heart and mind, possibly even within my body, that with commitment all the rules change.

Resources, time, and material are available - I only need to make the commitment to myself.  What will I learn from this?  What will I miss if I do not? 

Photo by Tj Matthews


No comments:

Post a Comment